Welcome to Doctrine 2 ORM’s documentation!¶
The Doctrine documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the Object Relational mapper.
Doctrine DBAL and Doctrine Common both have their own documentation.
If this documentation is not helping to answer questions you have about Doctrine ORM don’t panic. You can get help from different sources:
- There is a FAQ with answers to frequent questions.
- The Doctrine Mailing List
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in #doctrine on Freenode
- Report a bug on JIRA.
- On Twitter with #doctrine2
- On StackOverflow
If you need more structure over the different topics you can browse the table of contents.
Mapping Objects onto a Database¶
Working with Objects¶
- Patterns: Aggregate Fields | Decorator Pattern | Strategy Pattern
- DQL Extension Points: DQL Custom Walkers | DQL User-Defined-Functions
- Implementation: Array Access | Notify ChangeTracking Example | Using Wakeup Or Clone | Working with DateTime | Validation | Entities in the Session | Keeping your Modules independent
- Integration into Frameworks/Libraries CodeIgniter
- Hidden Gems Prefixing Table Name
- Custom Datatypes MySQL Enums Advanced Field Value Conversion